WAIT ON INPUT (M66)
NOTE: This command is only useful when the mill is equipped with the USB M-Code I/O Interface Kit.
There are four digital inputs available on the USB I/O module.
M66 P- | E-
- P- is the digital input number from 0 to 3.
- L- is the wait mode type:
- Mode 0: IMMEDIATE – no waiting, returns immediately. The value of the input at that time is stored in parameter #5399.
- Mode 1: RISE – waits for the selected input to perform a rise event.
- Mode 2: FALL – waits for the selected input to perform a fall event.
- Mode 3: HIGH – waits for the selected input to go to the HIGH state.
- Mode 4: LOW – waits for the selected input to go to the LOW state.
- Q- is the timeout in seconds for waiting
The Q value is ignored if the L word is zero (IMMEDIATE). A Q value of zero is an error if the L word is non-zero.