37236 - PCNC 440 Mill
37236 - PCNC 440 Mill
Shipping Weight: 460 lbs.
Stock: In Stock
Ideal for one-offs, short-run production, rapid prototyping, secondary operations, and educational institutions alike, our PCNC 440 mill enables you to:
- Cut tough metals like titanium, stainless steel, and hardened tool steel as well as softer materials like aluminum, plastics, and wood with the 10,000 rpm, 0.75 hp (560 W) spindle
- Expand your capabilities as you grow with plug-and-play accessories, such as a power drawbar and automatic tool changer
- Easily set up and run jobs with PathPilot (sold separately), our exclusive, user-friendly CNC control system that gives you:
- Industry-standard G-code programming that works with all major CAM packages
- Powerful conversational interface for walk-up, shop-floor programming
- Intuitive, integrated probing and tool setting routines
- Support for 4-axis continuous machining
- Built-in Dropbox support for seamlessly transferring programs from your CAM workstation
Some assembly required.
NOTE: For detailed site requirements, refer to the PCNC 440 Operator Manual.
- Controller: PathPilot (sold separately)
- 1000 lb (455 kg) capacity lifting apparatus, such as an engine hoist or gantry crane
- Pallet jack
- Primary Power: 115 Vac, 50/60 Hz, single-phase
- Required Circuit Amperage: 15 A
- Minimum Depth: 24 in. (0.6 m)
- Minimum Height: 44 in. (1.1 m)
- Minimum Width: 40 in. (1.0 m)
NOTE: This machineís spindle is not bi-directional. Thread forming operations can be accomplished via thread milling.
What's In the Box?
The PCNC 440 comes with:
- Cable kit
- Factory inspection and certification report
- Installation tools
- Operator manual
If you buy the PCNC 440 as part of a package, there may be additional items included. See the following for detailed information:
Additional truck freight charge required. See our Shipping webpage for more information.
The PCNC 440 Stand is a heavy-duty steel stand for the PCNC 440 CNC mill - chip and coolant tray not included
The PCNC 440 Enclosure Kit is a full machine enclosure for the PCNC 440 CNC mill that increases safety while allowing complete view of operations
Cable Integration Kit for Tormach PCNC Mills (Series 3 and earlier)
PathPilot Controller for Tormach PCNC 1100 Mill, PCNC 770 Mill, PCNC 440 Mill and 15L Slant-PRO Lathe.