PCNC Mills & Accessories
PCNC Mills & Accessories
At Tormach, our mission is to empower people who make things. We are dedicated to providing exceptionally engineered small CNC machines, tooling, and related products with best-in-industry technical support and customer service.
Tormach PCNC mills are designed to encompass all the features necessary to prototype and perform light production work while offering the best value in the industry. These include:
- PathPilot: The intuitive, easy-to-learn, easy-to-use CNC software is unique to Tormach and supported in-house. It works with all CAD/CAM programs, features onboard conversational programming and is fully RS274-D G-code compliant.
- Low Cost of Ownership: The robust design stands up to use, and if any accessories are added or maintenance needs to be done, parts are affordable and easily changed with commonly available tools.
- Suite of Accessories: Tormach mills are designed to expand as you grow, which options such as the Automatic Tool Changer (ATC), Power Drawbar, 4th Axis, SmartCool, and RapidTurn.
- Delivered to Your Door: We can deliver your Tormach to your door, whether its to a residential garage or a commercial shop.
- Technical Support: Our experienced, best-in-industry technical support team is available to help you. Whether its navigating setup, assisting in purchasing, or troubleshooting, they can help with it all with their decades of background experience.
These are just a handful of reasons Tormach mills are an industry-recognized value.
The PCNC 1100 is designed to offer the maximum versatility of a CNC mill with a space-saving footprint, and a proven performer for prototyping, short run production, education, and hobby CNC machining. In addition to its capable combination of performance and affordability, Tormachs line of accessories makes it an unrivaled value.
The PCNC 770 is designed to offer the maximum versatility of a CNC mill with a space-saving footprint. Its designed to cut most materials, such as aluminum, lightweight metals, and most plastics, but it can also tackle harder materials, such as steel.
Tormachs PCNC 440 CNC mill is designed to combine professional performance with a compact design to save precious floor space, having proven itself in prototyping, short run production, education, and hobby CNC milling. It's intended to cut most materials, such as aluminum, lightweight metals, and most plastics, but it can also tackle harder materials, such as steel.
The CNC mills by Tormach, such as the PCNC 1100, PCNC 770, and PCNC 440, are designed for prototyping and light production work, and, for customers who know what they need, Tormach offers la carte purchasing options. Build the perfect CNC milling machine for your shop by selecting upgrades and accessories pertinent to your operation.
Tormach motorized rotary tables can be purchased with a 4th Axis Kit to create an affordable four-axis CNC milling platform on a Tormach PCNC mill. Tormach motorized rotary tables are also popular with machine builders, manufacturing engineers, and original equipment manufacturers (OEM) for customized machinery and project integration.
Own an older PCNC? No problem with Tormachs modular system approach to machine design, even the oldest machines can be upgraded to our latest product specifications. Upgrade your mill with a sensorless vector digital spindle drive, power draw bar, Automatic Tool Changer (ATC), and more.
Regular and proper maintenance is just as critical to prolonging the life of your CNC machine as it is any other machine, such as a vehicle. Tormach offers a variety of kits, tools, parts and systems to keep your PCNC machine in working order.