8" Rotary Tables
8" Rotary Tables
Tormach motorized rotary tables can be purchased with a 4th Axis Kit to create an affordable four-axis CNC milling platform on a Tormach PCNC mill. Tormach motorized rotary tables are also popular with machine builders, manufacturing engineers, and original equipment manufacturers (OEM) for customized machinery and project integration.They feature:
- Heavy Duty Cast Iron Construction: All tables use cast iron for the main housings and turntable platters for a rigid workholding platform that dampens vibration.
- Hydrodynamic Bearing Surfaces: Table rotation is supported through a thin oil film bearing that stands up to machining loads without compromising performance.
- Direct Worm Drive Shaft: A direct drive shaft coupling is superior to belt drive designs and eliminates side loading on the worm screw bearing.
- Ground Mounting Surfaces: Each table features ground mounting surfaces; most tables can be mounted either vertically or horizontally.
- Sealed Motor: Sealed against coolant and specifically designed for operation in a metal cutting environment.
- Adjustable Backlash: The engagement of the worm shaft with respect to the ring gear can be adjusted to minimize backlash and compensate for gear wear over the lifetime of the rotary table.
- Plug-and-Play 4th Axis Kits: All Tormach motorized rotary tables can be purchased with a 4th Axis Kit that can be easily installed on any Tormach PCNC mill in just a few minutes.
8 Inch Rotary Tables with and without 4th Axis Integration Kit.
8 Inch Tilting Motorized Rotary Tables with and without 4th Axis Integration Kit.