Tormach Has Free Shipping on All Orders Over $50 – Including CNC Machines*!
At Tormach, we love the word FREE! It makes us happy and we have decided to share this joy with our customers. Starting June 20, 2018, all customers will have the ability to save money by utilizing our FREE shipping option on all orders – including CNC machines!
Just place an order over $50, and we’ll drop the shipping and handling charge. Your order ships via our standard ground delivery anywhere in the contiguous U.S. for FREE!
- FREE Shipping is good towards all pre-tax orders of $50.00 (USD) and greater.
- FREE Shipping offer applies to orders with Standard shipping only. Expedited and International shipping rates still apply.
- Shipping and handling fees are waived (aka FREE) on orders over $50 in the contiguous 48 United States. Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, US Territories, International, and Canadian orders are excluded. Standard shipping costs to these locations may differ and are calculated during check out.
- FREE Shipping methods:
- Orders under 70lbs will be sent via FedEx SmartPost®. Initial shipments are transported by FedEx and delivered to a local USPS sorting facility for final delivery to you. All orders will be delivered via ground transportation within 7-10 business days after all your items are available to ship.
- FREE Specialty Freight – Standard LTL carriers will be used for truck-related shipments and orders over 70lbs. All orders will be delivered via ground transportation. Orders will need to be picked and consolidated at our warehouse and will ship within 10-14 business days after all your items are available.
- You are responsible for all non-standard shipping charges such as special handling surcharges and oversize fees (where indicated), Truck Freight fees, expedited shipping, etc.
- To provide FREE Shipping in the contiguous U.S., all items that ship freight (on pallets) must ship together. If you add items to your cart that normally ship freight (such as machines, stands, enclosures, rotary tables, and ATCs), and any one of those items is on backorder, we hold the rest of your order until those freight items are back in stock.If you want to ship part of your order, you can do that for an additional cost. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide a quote for the shipping cost.
- The 24R Router does not fall within this program. PN 39300 will have a $395 flat fee applied to all quotes and/or orders for shipping in the contiguous US. Other rates will apply for destinations outside of this area.
Note: Orders placed after 12:00 PM CST are processed the following business day. Orders placed after this time on a Friday will not be processed until the following Monday. When choosing a shipping method please note: All USPS orders are not shipped until the following business day and freight orders require time to pull the order and prepare for shipment.
Tormach reserves the right to change this program without notice.
Regardless of Where You Live, Here Are Some Things We Need to Know:
- What you are buying.
- Whether the destination is commercial or residential.
- Whether tailgate delivery is needed or not. If you do not have a lift truck or loading dock, you need tailgate delivery.
- Your postal code.
Shipping to Canada
As a resident of Canada, it would be your responsibility to obtain the services of a Canadian Broker to clear the shipment for entry into Canada. You may still take advantage of the FREE Shipping Program and we can ship your ordered items (including machines) to the border and you can manage the process from there via your broker, or if you prefer Tormach to arrange the delivery, we can quote the freight from the border to your location and then work with any broker you may choose to arrange customs clearance. Our shipping department can recommend a broker and provide contact information if you do not have one already. This broker would bill you directly for the cost of clearing the goods into Canada.
Shipping to Other International & Other U.S. Destinations*:
If you have an international or other U.S. destination, you will be charged shipping at checkout for non-freight orders. For items requiring a freight shipping method, your order will be saved in a ‘Request a Quote’ stage and after submitting, you will be contacted by our order entry team for more information.
International customers may opt to send their shipments to a U.S. address (like a freight forwarder/shipping agent) using our FREE shipping program and then plan for transit to the final destination from there.
We can help quote international freight, however, for the most cost-effective solution, Tormach recommends working with an experienced freight forwarding/logistics company that is equipped to handle your export needs. If you already have a partnership with one, please provide their information to our team member when contacted.
Please note, international shipments may take a little longer to prepare due to the additional paperwork required as well as the additional transit times.
* This includes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands, and all other U.S. territories.
Sales / Shipping FAQS
If all products on your order are in stock, machines typically ship within a week of receiving payment. To provide free shipping in the contiguous U.S., all items that ship freight (on pallets) must ship together. If you add items to your cart that normally ship freight (such as machines, stands, enclosures, rotary tables, and ATCs), and any one of those items is on backorder, we hold the rest of your order until those freight items are back in stock. The amount of time it can take to fulfill a backorder varies but can in some cases it could take up to 6 weeks. If you want to ship part of your order, you may do so for an additional cost. Please email us at email@example.com and we’ll provide a quote for the shipping cost.
No, however all of our product documentation is available online. Datasheets, Technical Documents, Service Bulletins, Whitepapers, and more are located in our Document Library.
No. This practice is common among companies that sell machines on commission, often with a high profit margin. In trying to provide the lowest possible price on a quality machine, we do not pad the price of the machine as would be required for this sort of presales effort. If you need to confirm production of your specific part on a PCNC mill, we suggest contacting one of or PCNC consultants on our Consultants webpage. They can manufacture your part on a PCNC mill for a reasonable fee. The PCNC consultants are independent of Tormach.
Tormach accepts worldwide direct sales, but also has many resellers located across the United States and internationally – including educational specific resllers. For a full list of resellers, visit our Where to Buy resource.
We have machines in most states and provinces, as well as on every continent (except Antarctica). Many of our customers are willing to discuss their mill and perhaps even show you their shop. Please fill out the request form on our Mill Demos & Referrals webpage for more information. Tormach does not provide any kickbacks, compensation, or special pricing for these referrals. We build our fan club the old fashion way, through value, quality, and service.
Absolutely, our showroom in Waunakee, WI contains all of our machines and are ready to run. We ask that you make an appointment in advance of your visit. Please see our Mill Demos & Referrals webpage for more information.
We do not offer any financing ourselves, but we are happy to work with the capital finance company of your choice. Conventional equipment financing is written up as a lease, where you own the machine after the last payment. To learn more, please visit our Lease, Finance, and Resale webpage.
The customer is responsible for locating a freight forwarding company. We can only provide a quotation for delivery to the freight forwarding facility. For assistance on locating a freight forwarding company or speaking with someone who already owns a machine in your country please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All machines are shipped via freight.
No, when requesting a quote there is no money exchanged and it is non-binding. The price listed on the quote is valid for 30 days and at anytime you can proceed with the purchasing process or decide you are not going to purchase the machine.
We require quotes for all machine purchases and a few large accessory purchases that require freight shipping. This process is to ensure accurate freight costs. Freight costs are determined by several factors including location and neccessity of a lift gate.