EMPOWERING PEOPLE WHO MAKE THINGS.
AVAILABLE NOW! 1100MX and 770MX
NOW WITH MORE BOOST!
• Faster cutting speeds
• Improved performance due to BT30 Spindle
• PathPilot includes Premium Features as our standard!
• Compact and approachable
NOW WITH MORE BOOST.
• Configured for production-level machining
• Adds capability for accurate and repeatable tool changes
• Tooling, tool posts, and collets included in upgrades
• Compact machine footprint
• Build out your modular lathe package today!
$1000 WORTH OF FREE UPGRADES
• Hands off. Never babysit a bandsaw again!
• Increased flexibility and productivity.
• Limited quantities available!
• Starts under $5500!
• Taught by expert Tormach technicians
• Designed for all levels and backgrounds
• Small class size - no more than 10 students
• One on one time with instructors
• Newly-designed enclosure and stand
• More robust spindle drives for 1100M and 770M
• Plug-and-play accessories for easy installation
• 1100M has increased Y-travel and a faster spindle
• Free standard shipping in the continental US
• User-friendly, common interface
• Support for up to 4-axis continuous machining
• Intuitive and powerful conversational programming
• Compatible with your favorite CAM program
• Built-in Dropbox™ support
• US-based technical support team staffed by machinists
• No-cost pre- and post-sales support
• Troubleshooting assistance
• Explore our online tutorials and technical videos
• Find community help in Tormach forums
ENGINEERED AND SUPPORTED IN THE USA.
At Tormach, we make CNC machine tools that are perfect for prototyping, light industrial, and hobbyists.
We hear it all the time. “Wait. These cut titanium?”
And they do cut titanium. And stainless steel. And hardened steel, tool steel, aluminum, plastics, wood. Whatever.
Tormach was founded on the idea that there should be a capable CNC tool that’s affordable and easy to learn and use.
Tormach is powered by PathPilot.
PathPilot is powered by Tormach.
AMERICA’S BEST-LOVED CNC CONTROL SOFTWARE
PathPilot is the brain of all Tormach’s CNC machine tools. In turn, we internally develop and enhance the PathPilot.
It’s intuitive and easy-to-learn. It plays well with any CAD/CAM, and it’s powerful when used conversationally.
It was recently rated tops by machinists. That’s feedback that’s hard-earned and makes us incredibly proud.
1100MX CNC Milling Machine With a Ready To Cut Introductory Package
Our machinists configured this package with a stand, enclosure, power drawbar, touchscreen, and more.
The 1100MX can be sold with plug-and-play add-ons like a 4th axis or an automatic tool changer.
At this time, this new product is being released to customers in North America.
Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.